Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Hope

Hey ya!
ok, today I'm doing something a bit different

For the many of you that I have lead here through instagram, this is a poem a wrote last year when I was feeling really alone. Most in which I have brought here because you are suffering of depression, and many self harmers. I'm so sorry I feel for you. And I want you to know even if I don't know you, I care, I really do. I hope my words will help you in some way. It made me really upset to see how many people were suffering, and I wanted to do something.

Hope

A light inside the darkness
A star that burns the night
Someone to wash away the tears
to know all is right

A brightly colored painting
Inside a blackened room
The soldier thats left standing
to fight for all the doomed

A wall thats there to block you
From all evil and all dark
To sooth your everlasting scars
without leaving a mark

Sometimes it will be hard to find
sometimes its hard to care
but all you really truly need
 is the belief that it is there

A light inside the darkness
A star that burns the night
Someone to show the hope within
To know that all is right


Hope this helps. It'll be alright


No comments:

Post a Comment