Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

First Post!!!!!

Hey ya! Kristin is here!

Okay. first blog post..... What to do?

First of all, lets start off with what the heck is going to be posted here. Life. Writing. Photos. Ramblings Whatever! The bazaar randomness of Kristin M. I would highly not suggest following this blog if you just can't put up with quirks like me, myself, and I. :) YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

For those of you who don't know who this strange person is behind the scenes, it is in fact I..... the chosen one.... the wizard of oz.... the girl on fire....the...  

No, not really. Its just me, good ol' typical Kristin. The harry potter obsesser, the coldplay lover, the writer, the poet, the painter, the hunter, the ballerina, the random, the bookworm, the not-so-quite, the flutist, the tree hugger, the stresser, the laughable, the....

Okay so maybe not so typical.

But enough of my own ramblings!

Actually I am sorry to say I really do have nothing but ramblings for today. But I guess I could give you some more interesting ramblings:

SO....
nine things you should know about me before following this blog:
1. I AM A RAMBLER(have you noticed?)
2. I have an unhealthy addiction to Harry Potter and that may be the only thing you ever hear about for periods of time.
3. I also have another blog, K's Journal, and I'd very highly appreciate it if you followed that too, due to my pathetic lack of followers. Now. Teehee!
4. Half of the words I use in my postings will most likely be either spelled wrong or made up. I am quite aware.
5. The expressions 'WHOOHOO', or 'TEEHEE' will for certain be over used. You can blame Camp Huston and Nigahiga for that.
6. I looooooove comments! 'hint hint'
7.  Some days I will feel more random or thoughtful than others, and yes, it both sides are in fact the same person speaking as far as I know (:
8. Actually, I only have eight things... or seven, I don't know.

If you like, PLEASE FOLLOW! Thanks!

-Kristin

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Just wanted to invite you and your readers to participate in an online reading challenge for teens and tweens. It takes place from Nov 17 to January 7 in a secured social network. All you have to do is post at least one weekly blog entry about what you're reading. The number of blog entries will be equal to the number of virtual raffle tickets you can use to win prizes at the end! Please check out http://seasons-readings.blogspot.com if you're interested!

    ReplyDelete